There are many different land marks around the world. All of them are cool, but I came up with a list of 10 different ones.
- The Statue of Liberty is on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York, and construction for this treasure began in September 1875.
- The Great Wall of China is located on the borders of China to protect the Chinese.
- The Colosseum in Rome, Italy was opened in 80 AD.
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France is the tallest building in Paris.
- The Golden Gate Bridge is in San Francisco, California.
- The Stonehenge is in Wiltshire, England.
- The Acropolis of Athens is in Athens, Greece.
- The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum in Agra, India.
- The Lincoln Memorial is in memory of our president, Abraham Lincoln.
- The Milan Cathedral is located in Milan, Italy.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post!