If I could pick any fictional best friend I would pick Hermione Jean Granger. Here are some pros and cons.
- I would probably get top marks on all my tests. 1. We would spend all day in the libary.
- We would share a dorm. :) 2. My arm would cramp up from raising it so much in class.
- We would exclaim over Harrry Potter and Ronald Weasly. 3. We might need time turners.
- We would tell Ginny to calm down near Harry. 4. People calling us Know-It-Alls.
- We would help Hagrid with some new beast. 5. Breaking into places like the Ministry of magic (this happens in the fith and seventh book.)
- we would watch the quidditch matches.
I would also like Ginny Weasly and Luna lovegood as my best friends. I would like Luna as my friend because of her weirdness of speaking uncomfterble truths, and her actual ”detached from the world” weirdness. I would like Ginny as my friend because we could talk about Harry Potter and we could play with Arnold the Piggnipuff.