Refugee Discussion Questions 10/26/18
- Even though the stories take place years apart, what connects the three characters?
- Why does the author bounce back and forth between the three characters’ stories instead of just telling each story one-by-one?
- What does it mean to be a refugee? Be specific. We already know the definition, but what about these three characters help us figure this out?
- What types of emotions have you felt during the course of the read aloud? Why?
- Make a prediction for one of the three characters. Why do you think this is going to happen?
Choose two of the above questions. Answer them in 4 or more complete sentences each. Be sure to restate.
Do You Want To Report Abusive Content?