We are driven by the opportunity to change the conversation about what digital writing can look like for students. We believe it should be fun and safe and easy. It’s why we started with making sure we had hit the mark with engaging content for students and listened closely to what teachers wanted for supporting the writing process.
Now, as Write About enters it’s first full school year as a writing platform, we are incredibly honored to be able to begin serving entire schools and districts with a powerful new set of features that we spent the entire summer building, testing, improving and getting feedback on.
A glimpse at what comes with School/District level access
- Admin access to create and manage students, groups and teachers
- Shared student accounts (for collaborative projects, shared feedback, specialists, etc)
- District level metrics (custom to how you set up your groups and tags)
- District privacy level (publish to an audience outside your class but not ‘publicly’)
- Transfer student accounts (save student work for writing portfolios)
- Content Filtering (admin can set up at the class or grade level)
Take a look at the tour:
We offer a competitive per-student price and are willing to work with your team to find the best solution. [Download an overview PDF]
If you would like to get started with a pilot at your school/district or to request a quote, simply contact us today.
Now is the time for digital writing!
-The Write About Team